Friday, July 18, 2008

Agel - Agel-Leads

Agel-Leads

Agel's product line keeps growing as Agel continues to develop and introduce products to help people live healthier lives. These products are based on Agel's proprietary Suspension Gel Technology and are being used by people from all over the world. In fact, Agel can be found in over 30 countries in only 3 years.

One of these Agel products is Agel HRT. Agel HRT is a unique blend of nutrients that can help a person achieve the best heart possible. This scientifically formulated gel is designed to help protect your heart and maintain healthy levels of cholesterol. With proper diet and exercise, HRT can help a person maintain healthy cholesterol levels.source:www.agel.com

Agel's HRT has a blend of antioxidants and other nutrients that offers the heart energy and protection. Two components that can be found in Agel HRT is Taurine and Carnitine. Taurine supports healthy heart tissue and Carnitie helps increase myocardial energy production.source:www.agel.com

How do you plan to market Agel HRT? Do you plan to go door-to-door and try to sale Agel HRT? Do you plan to use the marketing plan that Agel offers to its business partners? Will you try to build your own marketing system and websites and try to drive traffic to them? Will you bother your friends and family and try to convince them to buy your Agel HRT product or join your Agel business? Maybe you will buy Agel leads to build your business.

All of these methods of marketing your Agel business will require a lot of effort and money on your part to be successful. Not to mention the frustration and rejection you will undoubtly encounter along the way.

To build a strong, stable Agel business, or any business for that matter, you will need to find an endless stream of customers to buy Agel product from you on a daily basis. This is where most new Agel business partners fail. Once they get through their warm list they are encouraged to buy Agel leads or business opportunity leads to talk to more people. I do not know about you, buy I hate this way of building a home business. I hate to call leads and try to convince these complete strangers to buy product from me.

I prefer not to buy leads and try to chase people down and convince them to become customers or business partners. I finally found a short-cut to this difficult process. Instead of buying leads and do the selling myself, I buy customers from the parent company and let them do the selling for me. In short, I Buy CUSTOMERS Not Leads.

I no longer need to market to my customers - corporate does that.

I no longer need to follow up with them - corporate does that.

I no longer need to encourage them to continue buying product - corporate does that.

I just add more customers to my business by purchasing them on a regular basis. These customers create a growing and reliable source of income so I can concentrate my efforts on adding new business partners by exposing like-minded entrepreneurs to this business model.

If you are tired of the old methods of building a home business, take a look at the new proven business model known as ItsGoodBusiness.net. Do a search on Google for ItsGoodBusiness.net and see why this is a better way to build a home business.

No comments:

Its Good Business Members